- Policies & Procedures for Research Involving Human Subjects
“It is morally and ethically imperative that the rights and welfare of research subjects be protected. In accordance with federal, as well as state and UW-System regulations, UW-Platteville has established the Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects (IRB) and the following policies and procedures for research involving human subjects…”
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- National Association of Police Organizations
- National Criminal Justice Association
- National Sheriff’s Association Home Page
- The World’s Criminal Justice Directory: Dr. Rank Schmallenger’s Criminal Justice Cybrary
The World Wide Web criminal justice site directory, with listings for over 12,000 criminal justice and justice-related sites. Sites are categorized and fully searchable. The Cybrary Top 100 provides a list of the 100 most useful criminal justice sites on the Web today.
- The American Society of Criminology
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Northeastern Association of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Southern Criminal Justice Association
- Western Society of Criminology
- Midwestern Criminal Justice Association
- Karrmann Library Reference Resources
CriminalJusitceDegreeSchools.com is an updated resource that covers school and career information, featuring a sortable outlook for careers in Criminal Justice and offering expert advice from over 35 leaders in the field.